The Colchester Meeting House shares a driveway entrance with the Burnham Memorial Library and the United Church of Colchester. It is a 2-story building that is primarily used for public meetings. Town boards and committees such as the Selectboard and Development Review Board use the large upstairs room for their meetings.
The Greek-Revival style building was built in 1861 as a Baptist Church. In the 1920s Baptists and Congregationalists formed the United Church of Colchester, which now meets at 900 Main Street. In the 1960s and 1970s the pews were removed from the Meeting House to hold Sunday classes, and the basement was finished with classroom space and a kitchen. The Town of Colchester purchased the building in 1988.