2017 Fall Guide
Registration for all fall programs will open to residents on Friday, August 25! Non-residents may begin registering on Monday, September 11.
View a digital copy of the brochure here: 2017 Fall Brochure (PDF) or click the link to the right to view on Issuu.
Browse our current program offerings or register for programs online. Need help logging in? Use our Web-Trac Procedures (PDF) for detailed instructions on using the online system.
Corrections (Fall Guide):A couple errors slipped by our editing team! Please note the following changes/updates to the Fall Guide:
- p.4: Movies in the Park: Saturday, October 21 (not 10/20)
- p. 7: Last day for Fall II Young Rembrandts on Monday is 12/11 (not 12/18)
- p. 7: Fee for Fall II Young Rembrandts on Monday is $83/$88 (not $75/$80)
- p. 7: Last day for Fall II Young Remgrandts on Tuesday is 12/12 (not 12/19)
- p. 7: Fee for Fall II Young Rembrandts on Tuesdays is $83/$88 (not $75/$80)
- p. 7: Fee for Fall II Young Rembrandts on Wednesdays is $69/$74 (not $63/$68)
- p. 13: CYBL Games will begin on Saturday, January 6th (not 1/7)
- p.17: SUPYO: Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga will be held at Bayside Beach (not the High School), and will be instructed by a certified yoga instructor with Yoga Vermont (not Robyn Labrecque)
- p. 17: The registration code for Jazzercise Class Passes is 130501 A & B (Not 130102, which will bring you to our Zumba programs).
- p.18: Pick-Up Volleyball: Will skip 11/22 & 12/6 (not 12/20)
- p.18: Runity for Women: Times are 6:00 - 6:45 AM (not PM)
Our apologies for any confusion or inconvenience!
- EvoKids Yoga UMS
- Family Fly Fishing
- Incredible Empanadas with Chef Contos
- Low Impact Martial Arts
- Mindful Core Pilates Session A
- Preschool Music Makers Session A
- Zumba Kids @ UMS
- Zumba Kids Jr. Session A
In the event a camp or program fills, we will begin a waiting list. There is no guarantee you will get a spot in the program by being on a waiting list, but if a registrant decides to cancel at least 10 business days prior to the start of the program, we will begin to call the waitlist in an attempt to fill the spot. There is no charge to be added to the waitlist.
Join a waitlist for a full program by calling the Recreation Department at (802) 264-5640 or by logging into your household in the online registration system, adding the item to your cart, and proceeding through checkout (you will not be charged, but you must complete the transaction for $0.00. You will receive a receipt indicating your number placement on the waitlist).
Registration FormView our downloadable Registration Form (PDF) that can be used for all regular programs.
Colchester Youth Basketball League requires a different registration form - download it here: CYBL 16-17 Reg Form (PDF)
Colchester Youth Lacrosse League requires a different registration form - download it here: 2017 Lacrosse Reg Form (PDF)
Methods of Payment
We accept cash, check, or VISA or MasterCard credit cards. If you register online, you must pay in full using a VISA or MasterCard.
Cancellations & Refunds
Programs that do not meet the minimum number of registrations may be cancelled. Registrants will be notified by phone and will receive a full refund. Requested refunds are only available up to 10 business days prior to the start of the program with a $6.00 administrative fee. This applies to transfers as well.
A partial waiver of fees is available for those Colchester Residents who qualify. Please view our Scholarship Guidelines & Application (PDF) and submit to our office for consideration. Paper copies are also available at the Parks & Recreation office. Forms must be submitted at least one week before the program begins.
We do our best to accommodate those with special needs. With few exceptions, our parks and facilities comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Children and adults with special needs are encouraged to participate in our programs. Staff members are receptive to your needs and will do everything possible to assist you. If you are interested in participating in a program, but are not sure about the accessibility of a facility or wish to discuss program details, please call the Recreation Department and ask us about specifics.
By participating in a Town of Colchester Recreation program, participants may be photographed for future publications or recognition of events. By signing up for a program you are willingly signing a waiver that grants the Colchester Recreation Department permission to use your photo to promote programs. Pictures taken may be used up to 10 years after the photo was taken. If you do not wish to have your picture taken please notify the staff prior to the activity.
Enter your email address to join our e-newsletter listing. We send regular emails with program updates, special event info, and important notices on future projects or last-minutes changes. You can unsubscribe at any time. You should receive a confirmation email shortly after clicking "Sign Up".