2016 Fall BrochureA few programs still remain in the Fall Guide and are open for registration! View a digital copy of the brochure here: 2016 Fall Guide (PDF) or click the link to the right to view on Issuu.
2017 Winter/Spring Brochure
The Winter/Spring Activity Guide is expected to be delivered to residents the week of December 19th. This guide will include programs for all ages, as well as Youth Lacrosse sign-ups. A preview will be posted here once it's ready for viewing.
Browse our current program offerings or register for programs online. Need help logging in? Use our Web-Trac Procedures (PDF) for detailed instructions on using the online system.
- EvoKids After School Yoga Adventures: Price change - actual price is $80(R) / $85 (NR). Online and in-office registrations will both reflect this change.
- Little Music Makers: DATE CHANGE: Starts November 12 (not 11/5); will NOT skip 12/3. Online and in-office registrations will both reflect this change.
- Pick-Up Volleyball (Wed. nights) ends 12/7, not 12/14 due to gym availability.
- Start Smart Basketball ends 12/13, not 12/20 (only a 6-week session)
- Discovering Drama
- EvoKids After School Yoga @ PPS
- Girls Gymnastics (K-2) Thursday nights (Tues still has room)
- Girls Gymnastics (3 - 5) Tuesday nights (Thurs still has room)
- Hatha/Restoration Yoga B
- Kidz Kupcakes
- Mad Scientists
- Start Smart Basketball
- Start Smart Soccer
- Toddler/Baby Music Makers
- Ukulele School
- Use It to LOSE It A (Mon, Wed, Fri session)
- Young Rembrandts Fall II @ PPS
- Balanced Eating During the Holidays
- Basketball Officiating Clinic
- Beginner Guitar
- Beginner Ice Skating
- Beginner Watercolor
- Focus on Film: The Prestige
- Girls Spirit Yoga Night Out on 10/14, 11/4, & 12/2
Registration FormView our downloadable Registration Form (PDF) that can be used for all regular programs.
Colchester Youth Basketball League requires a different registration form - download it here: CYBL 16-17 Reg Form (PDF)
Colchester Youth Lacrosse League requires a different registration form - download it here: 2016 Lacrosse Reg Form (PDF)
Methods of Payment
We accept cash, check, or VISA or MasterCard credit cards. If you register online, you must pay in full using a VISA or MasterCard.
Cancellations & Refunds
Programs that do not meet the minimum number of registrations may be cancelled. Registrants will be notified by phone and will receive a full refund. Requested refunds are only available up to 10 business days prior to the start of the program with a $6.00 administrative fee. This applies to transfers as well.
A partial waiver of fees is available for those Colchester Residents who qualify. Please view our Scholarship Guidelines & Application (PDF) and submit to our office for consideration. Paper copies are also available at the Parks & Recreation office. Forms must be submitted at least one week before the program begins.
We do our best to accommodate those with special needs. With few exceptions, our parks and facilities comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Children and adults with special needs are encouraged to participate in our programs. Staff members are receptive to your needs and will do everything possible to assist you. If you are interested in participating in a program, but are not sure about the accessibility of a facility or wish to discuss program details, please call the Recreation Department and ask us about specifics.
By participating in a Town of Colchester Recreation program, participants may be photographed for future publications or recognition of events. By signing up for a program you are willingly signing a waiver that grants the Colchester Recreation Department permission to use your photo to promote programs. Pictures taken may be used up to 10 years after the photo was taken. If you do not wish to have your picture taken please notify the staff prior to the activity.