- Feature Links
- Notify Me
Notify Me allows you to subscribe with an e-mail address in order to receive updates on specific topics on our site. Whenever a new item is posted, you'll receive an e-mail update. As time goes along, we'll continue to refine the options and improve the opportunities for communication. You can always unsubscribe to a topic if you are no longer interested, and the town will not use your address for any other purpose.
How to Sign Up or Change your Subscriptions
- Sign In - Type the email address that you would like to use (or are already using), and click sign in.
- HTML - Click I prefer to receive HTML emails if you'd like emails with formatting (bold, lists, links, etc...); otherwise, they will be delivered as plain text.
- Categories - You'll see a list of topics. To the left of each is an envelope icon; if the icon has a green check, you're already subscribed to the topic. Categories include Notify Me (mailing lists on specific topics), Alert Center (town-wide notices and emergency news), Bid Postings, Government Jobs, News Flash, and Calendar (hearings, meetings, programs, and events by department).
- Subscribe - Click the icon to the left of the topic you'd like to subscribe to. Each time you'll see a pop-up window, letting you know that you'll be getting a confirmation email (click OK). Once you receive the email (there could be a delay), click on the included link to confirm your subscription.
- Unsubscribe - To stop receiving a topic you are no longer interested in, just click on the icon with a green check to its left (there's no need to confirm).
- Finish - When you're happy with your changes, just click Sign Out to the right of the Your Profile Information header. Please note, there is no submit button; changes are made automatically when you click the icons.