2022 Friends of the Burnham Memorial Library Annual Appeal
Thank you to all our generous patrons who helped to make the 2022 Annual Appeal a success!
Why support the Friends? Your donations help to make library programs available to our children and teens that would not be possible without your support.
Popular events this past year:
- Over 200 children and teens signed up to be Summer Readers.
- From June-August, we welcomed 505 people at 28 Storytime sessions.
- We hosted 15 paid performers for teens, children and families with an attendance of over 350
- At our 9 weekly Splashtivities, we got to learn and play with almost 200 children.
- After no teen programming in almost a year, we were able to host 6 successful craft programing and 2 paid workshops for teens.
Your financial support of the Friends of the Burnham Library helps to make all of this possible. With your help we can continue to:
- Provide funding for children’s, teen, and adult programming
- Add to the catalog of e-books and audio books
- Bring in guest programs and performers for all ages and interests.
- Award an annual scholarship to a student volunteer
Donations can be made via PayPal by clicking the image above or by mailing it to our P.O. Box.
Thank you for supporting your local library!
Click here to view the 2022 Appeal Thank you Poster (also on display in the library) Thank you for your support!
Join the Friends Planning Committee
- We are a small group that plans and executes Friends activities with positions including President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Members-at-Large
- Annual events include the Summer Used Book Sale and Fall Annual Appeal
- We welcome community members who want to contribute their time and talents
- Teen representatives are always welcome (great community service!)