DRB & SWWP Permits Online

Design professionals, if you are applying for either Development Review Board or State Wastewater / Water Permits the following pages will provide the forms you will need to fill out and upload through the online portal.  Also included below is our guidance document and application for preferred sites (energy generation projects).  Please select one of the following:

Development Review Board permits


State Wastewater / Water Permit or similar?


Preferred Sites Application (Energy Designation)