The Town of Colchester Parks and Recreation Department and the Town Clerk's Office is responsible for maintaining the following six cemeteries:
- Champlain Cemetery (Route 2, off Jasper Mine Road)
- Fort Ethan Allen Cemetery (On Route 15)
- Malletts Bay Cemetery (On West Lakeshore Drive)
- Old Methodist Church Cemetery (Behind the Colchester Center Volunteer Fire Company on Main Street)
- Munson Cemetery (On Route 7/2, next to the Respite House)
- Village Cemetery (Behind Burnham Memorial Library on Main Street)
For more about the cemeteries, plot purchase, or historical information contact the Town Clerk's Office at 802-264-5520 or by email.
Learn about the Colchester Cemetery Advisory Committee.